25, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
About me - headline
"I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death, your right to make an ass of yourself." - Oscar Wilde.
About me - description
My main interests revolve around data and I'm often in my element when I'm reading a good book. I enjoy exploring and exposing myself to new, well-developed ideas. I'm mathematically inclined but I do enjoy literature, philosophy (modern/analytic), and art history.
Pop culture related issues and the current news are not things I'm particularly well-versed in but I'm always happy to listen.
My most apparent negative qualities are my awkwardness/shyness. I struggle with small-talk and various forms of verbal, real-time (sometimes online) exchanges; I do apologise in advance for the lacklustre social skills.
The word "dorky" can be used to describe me; I'm probably the antithesis of anything cool or trendy. Outside of books and information, my personality is quite muted and mellow. I tend not to take things seriously and this heavily influences my slightly demented and very dark sense of humour.
A "work in progress" is an apt description of my current state. I'm not the smart, well-dressed, articulate, healthy individual I'd like to be; I'm in the process of introducing small-to-medium changes that allows me to outwardly reflect a better individual. This includes adopting a healthier lifestyle, being less sedentary, and sometimes exchanging pjs for high heels (a constant struggle), amongst many things.
Summary: Bog-standard human being.
At a glance
- 25 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Very Private
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Black
- Hair colour - Black
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 25 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
What I'm looking for
I'm not really sure what I'm looking for but I'm open to meeting anyone and trying out a conversation. I'm initially looking for something very platonic and casual.
- I'm not much of a music listener; I'd go for the occassional classical/contemporary live music performance but that's about it.
- I get through a lot of books; at least a hundred a year. I lean towards non-fiction over fiction with penchant for science-based non-fiction. That being said, always looking for book recommendations, especially novels.
- Movies & TV
- I mostly watch stand up comedy and consider myself a comedy-geek. Other than that, I like documentaries on historical art and practices, as well as biopics. I've also been introduced to B-D grade cinema... I'm still not too sure about it but I'll give anything a go, if it comes with persuasion.
- I've never been a sports person and I just don't think it'd be my thing... I will tolerate a game or two, if I'm allowed to keep my Kindle around.
- Other Interests
- I bake a lot and I'm pretty darn decent cook. I'm also trying to write more, learn a new language, and improve myself overall.