27, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 24 Jun '18
HeadlineTo live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. (Thank-you Oscar Wilde)
Worked in marketing; currently studying psychology. Creative writing is like breathing - it's what keeps me alive. Interested in interesting and brave-souled people who like to think and feel deeply as they journey through this world.
Ambivert (half introvert half extravert). Interested in authentic connections and believe that friendship is a wonderful basis for all enduring romantic relationships/big love.
Fond of laughter (and people who can make me laugh - though who dislikes people that make them laugh!?), birds and animals, and getting out into forests and mountains as well as exploring cities and urban environments.
At a glance
- 27 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'6/167 cm
- Mixed Race
- Star sign - Libra
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other religion
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 29 - 38 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Regular smoker, Non-smoker
- White / Caucasian, Other background, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Education - Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate
What I'm looking for
Someone clever, authentic, and ambitious but kind. Someone who inspires me to keep being my daily best and who I can inspire to do the same.
- Anything from classical to pop, rock, trance, dance, new age etc Mike Oldfield, The Killers, Kygo, Coldplay, Lana Del Rey, Beethoven, Dvorak, Robbie Williams, etc
- Vladimir Nabokov, Scott Fitzgerald, Anais Nin, Rumi, Walt Whitman, Allen Ginsburg, Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, Henry Miller, many more!
- Movies & TV
- Love Actually, The Kings Speech, The Man Who knew Infinity
- Other Interests
- Nature, yoga, cooking, fine dining, creative writing, reading, exploring new ideas and places/countries, poetry, neuroscience, philosophy, bikeriding, campfires (a woodfire at home is more than nice too) wellbeing, meditation.