54, Female, Single, North Eastern Region, VIC
- Last online:
- 04 Nov '18
About me - headline
Freedom to travel, explore, take on adventures. Ready to explore oz or further afield.
About me - description
Desire to travel and explore the world, interested in humanitarian work, volunteering, cycling, scuba diving, the great outdoors, caring for the environment.Into sport and keeping fit.
Is that you or me??? oh that's me. You??
Traveling Austria, Poland, Denmark and..... as of August in Norway, it's November and I'm in Austria working for the next 8 months.
Looking for friendship as a starting point and see what we have in common. Lived and worked overseas for many years and feel like a fish out of water back in Australia.
I'd rather be camping than in a 5 star hotel.
I'd rather be bush walking than in a shopping mall.
I'd rather be sharing campfire stories than at a crowded nightclub.
Keep healthy, fit and active. Learning an instrument. Love being in nature.
I'm an explorer, curious, spontaneous, restless, energetic, adaptable, flexible, independent, so what are you waiting for?
At a glance
- 54 years old
- North Eastern Region, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 51 - 57 years old
- Within 250km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Professional, Management
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet, Vegetarian
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
You're comfortable being you when you are around me and vice versa. If you care about this wonderful planet we live on and helping others, that would be a great starting point. Ideally you would enjoy travel and the great outdoors. Value and demonstrate respect, integrity, empathy and compassion.
- Happy to listen to most music, 70's through to 90's. Can leave the heavy metal to others.
- Mostly for work, a rare lazy day beach novel, bike maintenance, in flight magazines, planning next holiday or hike. Stories of survivors or feats of endurance. National geographic to get ideas for travel destinations.
- Movies & TV
- Haven't been to the movies for a long time. Enjoy comedy, crime, happy to give the horror flicks a miss.
- Cycling, bush walking, hiking, scuba diving. Physical adventures. Active holidays. Cycled Perth to Sydney.
- Other Interests
- Continuing to travel in Australia, overseas and extend my friendship network. The beautiful outdoors, camping, sunsets, chilled white wine, good conversation. Thinking about learning to sail - anyone looking for crew? Exploring more of oz.