47, Female, Single, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
About me - headline
I'm challenging my status quo to seek a companion and partner to spend time and enjoy activities with.
About me - description
I'm kind, loyal and responsible. Some people who meet me may initially consider me serious but friends tell me I have a fun side. I enjoy walking, reading, art (viewing and sometimes doing). Happy for small talk but I more enjoy topical or deeper discussion.
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Diploma
- HR/Employment / Training
- No special diet
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 44 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- I like most music, lots of old school but I also enjoy current but not always mainstream
- memorable fiction from Tim Winton and Flanagan but also enjoyed lots of other authors. I sometimes look to the guardian best reads or similar to find a recommendation
- Movies & TV
- I don't watch alot of tv and am guilty of tuning into a reality tv show to wind down sometimes. I enjoy watching a range of movies, favourites are Star wars, Marvel and Spy/action/suspense.
- I jog sometimes but not sure that's sport. I like the Crows but I'm not a die hard fan.