48, Female, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 12 Nov '18
About me - headline
Little One...Big Heart I'm a caring person with a passion for music and loves nature... Happy and contented...but like to share my experiences with a soulmate
About me - description
Chemistry is a mystery... which cannot be found in a photo... and I can never find one that actually looks like me !
I'm told I posses a great inner beauty, and I know how to be sexy
Looks always fade... personalities shine
I am a kind, thoughtful and compassionate person who cares deeply about the environment and animals.
I have a quirky, fun, sense of humour, and am young at heart.
Even though sometimes quietly spoken, I'm not afraid to speak my mind.
Im self-aware, and like most of us, a work in progress.
I am a very passionate person, but life is short, so I also like to have fun and not take myself too seriously.
I spend a lot of time in nature, swimming and bushwalking...Birds, whales etc. snorkelling, star gazing, beach walks in the moonlight.
I eat healthy organic foods etc., and interested in natural therapies, and think its important to keep an open mind.
I love live music, and support friends and local musicians by going to their gigs.
I regularly sing and play percussion with friends, and love dance, theatre, the arts.
Also interested in The Science of the Brain, and do meditation, yoga.
I enjoy spending time with kids at work and play...they keep you young!
Im quite independant and have a wide circle of friends, but would enjoy having a deep connection with a partner and some romance...like to laugh a lot and dig cuddles.
I believe life's challenges are...
To be adventurace...but also grounded
Fit and healthly...but enjoy some indulgences
Have a sense of humour...and take life seriously when necessary
Dramatic and light...
Free spirited...but also grounded
Spiritual...but also realistic
To be in love...and independent
It would Like to meet a confident, compassionate and thoughtful person, who communicates well.
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Red
- Education - Diploma
- Education / Science
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 38 - 55 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Education - Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma, Degree
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Hindu, Agnostic, Sikh, New Age, Other religion, Buddhist
- No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet someone who is grounded, kind and considerate, self-aware, emotionally available and able to communicate freely. Intelligent conversation and a passion for music with good sense of humour and an open mind. Deep thinking but not to take oneself too seriously...oh boy!!
- A very eclectic mix of music...and it plays a big part in my life... Mostly folk, world music, blues, classical Indian, Indie, reggae, African, love banjo, fiddle and sitar. Some favourites are Jeff Buckley, Dylan, Goyte, Paul Kelly, Bowie, Sia, John Butler, Nick Drake, Ry Cooder,
- Mostly non-fiction, autobiographies, self development, Eastern philosophy, buddhism, spirituality, anything that helps growth and broaden the mind. Favourites books: Children of a lessor God, Life of Pi, Quantum Healing, The Power of Now, Dalai Lama, memoirs of a geisha
- Movies & TV
- ABC/SBS mostly doco's, comedy, music shows, Rockquiz, Rake news Short films, Arthouse/ foreign films, drama, comedy, romance Fav films...Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, SAMSARA, As it is in Heaven, Shawshank Redemption, Cider House Rules, Fargo any Coen Bros Film
- I used to play a lot of sports... Now just watch a bit of cricket!! But I do a lot of outdoor activities
- Other Interests
- Swimming, Addicted to snorkelling, bushwalking, whale watching, bird watching, dancing, yoga, live music, cinema, art galleries, singing and playing music with friends, philosophy, buddhism, natural and alternative therapies, meditation, astrology, animal liberation