55, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 20 Jun '18
HeadlineThey say a smile is the most beautiful curve on a womans body... make my heart smile.
Genuine, friendly, intelligent, good mum to teen, independent, caring, sensitive, passionate, both gentle and strong, kind, creative, stylish, classy, with a great smile and a cheeky sense of humour. I am tall and leggy, love my winter boots but was enjoying being footloose and fancy free over Summer though.
I speak my truth and have good emotional intelligence, I value integrity and honesty. I like to surround myself with good people, food, coffee and wine. I have incredible friends from all the phases of my life. Love my home and garden and the possibilities and joy they create.
Looking for good company - effortless moments of conversation, laughter, simplicity,calm and fun. I can be quiet and thoughtful but also have a social inclusive fun side. I like to dress up but am also not too precious. I am not a fan of spin, at this time of life relationships can look like anything! Be great to have someone to get out and about with, or to just kick back and chill. Still plenty of energy, young at heart - not retiring yet!
Looking for those elusive butterflies.
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Eye colour - Blue
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 47 - 58 years old
- Within 250km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone fun,smart, mischievous,generous,romantic,warm and kind.A man with an engaging smile who can appreciate simple things,a partners quieter side,someone to relax and just be myself with.Like to enjoy coffee,wine,chat or laugh with a man who shares my values, interests and can bring out my best.
- Of my era and then some, my head is full of music lyrics that can emerge at unexpected times.
- Love reading the Sunday papers- local and interstate
- Movies & TV
- Like to walk, swim, a bit of backyard and beach sport perhaps for fun, plenty of laughter. Do enjoy walking the rescue dog at different places, dog enjoys it too. If I haven't done it yet it doesn't mean I can't do it!
- Other Interests
- Simple pleasures-going out/staying in,wining/dining-happy with cheap & cheerful it's about the ambience,company & taste, cooking for friends & family,coffee fiend, the beach & nature, art & creativity,landscaping & gardening. Rare time in my art studio...