32, Male, Single, Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 13 Nov '18
About me - headline
I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
About me - description
I've lived in Sydney for ten years and still consider myself a tourist. These days I'm calling myself a Tasmanian after recently moving to Launceston. Being new in town, I'm still finding my way around, whether it's checking out the local nature spots, or a new bar or restaurant to experience.
I'm interested in nature and enjoy a healthy mix of camping, exploring, hiking and international travel. I'd eventually like to find someone willing to go hiking with me, road trip up and down the coast as well as spend time in the suburbs with pub lunches, coffee and the odd drink every now and again.
I'm sarcastic, ridiculous and have a dry wit (I blame British television). Life is far too serious already and we should all do our little part to make sure the people around us enjoys their day. While I am quite happy to goof around, I also know that there is a time and place for everything and am more than capable of maturity and having intelligent conversations.
In my free time, I'm often trying out new recipes, reading, researching the latest fads and dabbling in arts and crafts. I have a slight artistic side and frequently attempt new projects.
I'm looking for someone who is interested in exploring the country and suburbs, going on road trips, enjoying coffee/dinner dates or relaxing indoors with a movie and chatting about anything and everything. I enjoy being active, so having that in common would be preferred. I don't smoke but I don't mind if you do. Even if you're not looking for a relationship, I'm more than happy to expand my circle of friends with someone that enjoys a nice day out with lunch/dinner and drinks.
At a glance
- 32 years old
- Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Some college
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 23 - 35 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Separated, Divorced
- Middle Eastern, Hispanic / Latino, Mixed Race, Other background, White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking
What I'm looking for
Someone who knows how to be sarcastic, can hold a conversation, has good sense of humour, active, enjoys the outdoors and is as happy riffing while people watching with a coffee as they are on a night out on the town. Being able to teach me something new is also a huge plus!
- I have an eclectic taste in music and listen to mostly 80's music but I do enjoy a mix of rap, classical, alternate, instrumental... Bowie, Pink Floyd, The Cure, Dead Kennedys etc...
- I've rediscovered my Kindle and some of my favourite authors include Poe, H P Lovecraft, Stephen Hawking and H.G Wells. I'm a fan of sci-fi and post-apocalyptic settings but I will typically read anything that sparks my interest.
- Movies & TV
- Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Iron Chef, MacGyver, Black Books, Black Mirror, People Like Us and IT Crowd (bonus points if you've heard of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace). Of course documentaries such as National Geographic are also on the list. Oh and I've recently discovered Netflix...
- I find watching sport to be pretty dull. I'd rather roll around on broken glass.
- Other Interests
- Drawing, coffee dates, road trips, discovering a new hole-in-the-wall, wrist watches, hiking, markets, reptiles, cooking. witty banter, dad jokes.