45, Female, Single, Yorke Peninsula, SA
- Last online:
- 08 Jul '18
HeadlineLooking for friendship, maybe something more serious down the track...
I am really happy with my life. I have a great job, wonderful family and friends and lots of things to do and keep me entertained. That said, maybe having an extra someone in my life could improve things even more...
I am a loyal and caring friend, and I am trustworthy and honest. Honesty is important to me, as is having people who can handle my sarcastic sense of humour.
I enjoy spending time with my son, sight-seeing, being outdoors, as well as dinners and activities with small groups of friends. I am also quite fond of just lounging around inside watching a movie.
I am still a work in progress... trying to improve my health and fitness, lessen my impact on the environment and live a more minimalist lifestyle. I love learning new things and checking out this lovely country of ours.
I would love to meet some new people, and possibly develop something more serious with the right person.
With regards to this app, I find the set sentences a bit clinical, and for this reason would prefer to hold an actual conversation if you are interested. No pressure though!
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Yorke Peninsula, SA
- Star sign - Pisces
- Have children at home - 1 child
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 41 - 52 years old
- Within 100km
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm
What I'm looking for
Someone who is good company and fun to be around, and does not take life too seriously. Someone who likes being outdoors, dining out and is just as happy to relax at home.
- I enjoy a range of music, mostly stuff from the 70s, 80s and 90s. My work with young people has introduced me to some modern stuff, much of which I am quite enjoying.
- These days a lot of my reading is for professional purposes, but I enjoy a range of fiction - classics, adventure, romance, historical fiction, even picture books! I particularly like Wilbur Smith, not so much some of his recent work though.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy adventure/action movies, comedies, historical themes, and some romantic comedies. My TV aerial broke about two years ago and I have not missed TV as such, however I enjoy series like NCIS, NCIS LA and some of the Australian series. I do not have any interest in reality TV.
- Walking on the beach and geocaching is about as sporty as I get. I dont mind watching AFL, Soccer or Hockey, and I spend a fair bit of my time watching my son play his sports.
- Other Interests
- I work with young people in a volunteer capacity, so can be a bit busy - but there is always room for more activities - right? I spend time camping and also love going to Musicals, plays etc, particularly Shakespeare. I would be happy to have some company for Fringe shows or dinner out.