63, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 19 Aug '18
Reflecting on yourself and who you are is not as easy as it seems. Face to face probably easier but will give it a try.
I am still working in a senior management role and enjoy my work along with it's challenges. I am down to earth, independent and friendly. I have a love of life , a good sense of fun and a positive outlook. I enjoy travelling ( particularly overseas) yoga, being in the natural environment and the peace of my home which is on acreage with a few animals. My family and friends are important to me. It would be great to meet my soulmate. A person that has some similar values and interests to myself but not necessarily the same.
At a glance
- 63 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Leo
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 59 - 65 years old
- Within 250km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
What I'm looking for
A soulmate - a bit cliche I know!
- Love listening to music live, at home, in the car! Bit of an old rocker at heart but also enjoy some current music
- Enjoy a range of fiction and non fiction
- Movies & TV
- Some Netflix and TV , like to go to movies occasionally
- Yoga, gym, walking,
- Other Interests
- Enjoying the company of family and friends . Love to travel and enjoy the therapy places with natural beauty have to offer.