37, Female, Divorced, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineSweet, funny & sincere. I'm enjoying my journey through life. I have experienced some ups and downs, however every event is a learning experience.
I have a good work/life balance. Enjoying a more relaxed lifestyle on the weekends. I like fine dining as well as spontaneous BBQ's with family and friends. I'm grateful that I have had the opportunity to do some travelling, however there's nothing like coming home to the Gold Coast, such a wonderful place to live.
I tend to surround myself with happy, positive people. I enjoy quality time spent with family and friends, as well as my own company.
I believe in the Law of Attraction and that life unfolds as it should.
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Gold Coast, QLD
- 5'3/160 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 5 years old
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 34 - 42 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced
- White / Caucasian
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - High School, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
A partner who has good moral values, loyal, a positive personality and encouraging, takes pride in maintaining healthy relationships with family and friends and is looking for a respectful relationship. Someone who is patient and kind to children and animals. Someone who wants to share his life.
- Coastal Chill, James Blunt, Ed Sheeran, Jamie Lawson, Angus & Julia Stone
- Books - Motivational, Cooking, Home Improvement
- Movies & TV
- Comedies, Romance, Action Thrillers, House Rules, My Kitchen Rules
- Other Interests
- Dining at little hidden gems - Italian, French, Thai, Seafood. Sampling new Cocktails, Cheese & Wine tasting, walking along the beach in the late afternoon, Rainforest walks, Occasional Latin Dancing, Horse Riding.