CreativeSpark (was PrivateMember)
42, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 10 Nov '18
About me - headline
'The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire' Ferdinand Foch
About me - description
I love to try new things, challenge myself, being mentally and physically engaged, developing performance confidence, and sharing good times and experiences with friends.
I need my quiet moments, but have yet to find to find that wonderful guy to share active, creative and soulful explorations with.
'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams' E. Roosevelt
At a glance
- 42 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Degree
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- Other special diet
- New Age
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 35 - 47 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Education - Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Have no pets
What I'm looking for
a down-to-earth, fun but serious, interesting, kind-hearted guy who I can talk to, share projects and adventures with, get fit and healthy together, and learn and create with. Would love an affectionate, considerate and committed guy :).
- love listening to them and singing e.g. Beyonce, Il Divo, Andrea Bocelli, Celine Dion, Celtic Woman, songs in other languages
- love reading, have lots of books - of course, no time to read them all! :)
- Movies & TV
- action, romance, comedy, adventure, sci-fi, drama, reality tv, game shows. Previous movies seen were - Wonder Woman and Ferdinand.
- love being physically active especially dancing, trying out new activities, exploring places on foot, and developing yoga skills.
- Other Interests
- Developing theatrical confidence, singing, getting fit again, gaining new experiences and skills, being creative, teaching & supporting others in reaching their dreams.