38, Male, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 15 Nov '18
About me - headline
Is there anyone for me? I'm starting to worry.
About me - description
I'm a big teddy bear with my own house. I don't do illegal drugs or smoke. Life throws many curveballs at you. I'm the type of guy who gives his seat up on the train for older people, which I do a bit because I travel to work on the train. Just a down to earth guy with a huge sense of humour. Always making workmates cry with laughter. I'm fairly intelligent, not a bogan. I don't care about fashion or the latest trends. I'm not a slave to the mainstream.
Worked in a major Perth cemetery as a landscaper for 15 years, meaning empathy and compassion are something I count highly. Slightly different , into collecting horror movies and horror collectables. I know a fair bit about the genre and its history and directors and genre actors. Also collect comic books. I have a few tattoos and piercings but they don't make me who I am.
Mainly listen to metal (a very misunderstood genre, sorry but most people are ignorant to it). For example people will say they don't like death metal while having no clue that death metal is a sub genre of metal, not metal in it's entirety. "We love a good study that paints metal in a positive light, like how metal can promote scientific thinking, metal fans are more analytical, or that metal fans are less likely to cheat on their significant other".
Have travelled a fair bit in my younger days. I love animals and hopefully I'll be getting a pet soon. Grew up in a family that always had pets. I love my
mum and dad and big brother a lot.
Yes my interests and hobbies and even my job are classed as "different from the norm" but that just makes me interesting ? I hope hehe. . I love imagination and concepts. Just because you're getting older does not mean you have to
lose your imagination.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Aries
- over 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Education - Some college
- Other industry
- Other job role
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 18 - 50 years old
- Within 500km
What I'm looking for
Just a nice, open minded, caring woman. Simple as that really. But also someone who isn¿t obsessed with social media like facebook etc. Or overuses Snapchat filters.
- Black, death, thrash, symphonic, power metal (sub genres of metal) . Such bands as Gojira, Lamb of God, Cannibal Corpse, Wintersun, Nightwish, Slayer, Fear Factory, Metallica, Hate Eternal, Cattle Decapitation (actually an animal rights death metal band) etc etc
- I love such horror and bizarro fiction novel authors as; Jack Ketchum, Carlton Mellick III, Edward Lee, Brian Keene, Wrath J White etc. Comics; The Walking Dead (Tv show is based on this), Preacher (TV show based on this), Saga, Transmetropolitan, DC and Marvel titles also.
- Movies & TV
- Evil Dead (the original), Ash VS Evil Dead (great to see Bruce Campbell back as Ash after 20+ years), Inside, Martyrs, Gingerdead Man, Friday 13th franchise, Critters, Toxic Avenger (any Troma studio movies) RIP Joe Fleishaker. Troma fans will miss you. Love Simpsons and British comedies.
- Other Interests
- I don't care how many weights you can lift, the type of wine you drink or what car you drive.