54, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Hills, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineLife is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away - looking for a partner to create breathtaking moments with.
Versatile - yes, I think that would describe me, don't like to be pigeon holed as there are too many facets to who I am.
I am happiest in or close to nature, yet also need the buzz of a city - occasionally.
I love creating - anything really - a sculpture, a garden, a room, a meal, an idea, a relationship, a team - the process of bringing a vision to life step by step is both meditative and energising. Beauty has so many forms.
I enjoy own time to reflect and just as much need people to get energy from.
I am quite spontaneous and have kept that child-like sense of wonder and appreciation, like to be silly and mischievous if I can get away with it, which is balanced with a need to think deeply about things and have meaningful conversations.
I am driven by making a difference to people and leaving them feeling better for having met me, knowingly or unknowingly. Yes I know that sounds a bit too saint-like, but I am sure you get the picture.
I am passionate about optimal health, body and mind, so eat healthily - obviously with some soul food thrown in. I stay fit and strive to keep growing.
The bucket list is full of so much of the world I would like to explore, cultures to immerse myself in, learn from and get inspired by and experiences to have.
I would love to share my journey with someone of similar values, create amazing memories, laugh together, dance with, counting the hours until we meet again, awaiting your touch.
Intelligent without having to show it off
Confident yet humble
Cheeky, witty, twinkle in the eye but certainly not a funnyman
Fit and healthy with a positive mindset
Warm and kind-hearted yet not a push-over
totally into me - well with time of course :)
So if you are not just after a fling, a purse or a nurse, let's catch up...
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Sydney - Hills, NSW
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Business Owner
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 45 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
You are kind to people around you. You are open-minded and supportive. Your humour is contagious and your intelligence allows for stimulating and meaningful discussions. You will be successful yet humble with your own interests and passions, that you are happy to share as well.
- Anything with rythm, nothing that makes my head hurt. Sometimes what makes me still, sometimes what stirs me, sometimes what excites me.
- I predominantly read books that somehow inspire me to grow and develop as a person. Also love thrillers with lots of twists..
- Movies & TV
- Anything but horror movies. Don't currently have a TV
- Swimming, jogging (working up to running again), would love to paddle a kayak regularly, walking, gym, dancing (is anyone game to learn the tango?), pushbike riding. Not a big fan of watching sport but happy to join you occasionally.
- Other Interests
- painting, sculpting, creating, cooking, travelling, speaking, coaching, time with friends and family, healthy lifestyle, theater, building something, appreciating good food and wine, bush walking, good movies, renovating, green issues, sleeping under the stars or in 5 stars...