Hapigolucky (was Redhead4u)
67, Female, Divorced, Gold Coast, QLD
- Last online:
- 13 Dec '17
HeadlineA photo tells a thousand words, but I will write a few more. I'm tactile, loyal, honest, down to earth, modern, active and happy.
Get to know me, share a coffee, a laugh, or lunch would be good. I am looking for a permanent loving relationship not necessarily live-in, but definitely not into one night stands or casual sex Yes I am outgoing and love to meet new people, enjoy lunches out and will pay my own way, or a BBQ at home or in the country, dancing rocknroll, old time or new vogue is good. Can play hit and giggle tennis, make may way around a golf course, play a game of lawn bowls. Also enjoy meditation and weekends away with yoga sessions.
At the same time I love my home, a two bedroom unit with views of the gold coast, my dog and cat, digging in the garden and growing my own fruit and veges. I am very fit for my age and look after myself. I cook occasionally, and eat healthy foods, but not over the top, just dont eat junk food.
My friends and family are important to me but lead our own lives. I have a broad range of hobbies and interests which we could share but also respect you would have your own.
Born in England, and emigrated to NZ with two children and now ex husband, then over to Australia in 1972. I have travelled extensively including Asia, India and North America.
I am an independent lady looking for someone to spend quality time with. Perhaps weekends away occasionally, travel overseas or around Australia, but still giving each other space when needed. Not looking for a house, husband or heaps of money, just a good friend, a confidant, kind, and sensitive man with a good sense of humour.
At a glance
|Age||67 years old||63 - 74 years old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
||Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Diploma, Some college|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Other special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is not a stick in the mud and is willing to get out there and do things. Enjoys the odd drink of good wine, dining out, and someone who loves to treat a lady like a lady. Would love him to have a good sense of humour as I feel a sense of fun is very important.
- Enjoy jazz, blues, some country and easy listening music; Nora Jones, Ray Charles, BeeGees. Classical, Pavorotti, etc. and live bands
- Weekend newspapers, the odd novel by Lesley Pearse, Jenn McLeod, Nora Roberts, Patricia Cornwall. Loved Gone Girl. Enjoy health related and gardening magazines.
- Movies & TV
- Dont like horror movies, usually go to see movies with my favorite stars. Loved Lady in the Van. Watch TV for a good movie or any travel documentary. Also love cooking (MKR) and gardening shows.
- Walking, either bush or beach, odd game of tennis or golf. Just started to learn lawn bowls and really enjoying the game, Fising is ok if you bait the hook, and caravaning or camping can be fun. Yoga is great to keep me flexible, and meditation helps me to relax.
- Other Interests
- Love my family, garden, cooking, and renovating old homes and furniture. Dining out and listening to live bands good. Visits to markets, boutique breweries, and pottering in antique stores for anything of interest.