52, Female, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 16 Jul '18
HeadlineReflective, gracious, gentle and cheeky...
I'm more likely to be found catching up with a friend one-on-one than with a large group.
I enjoy reading - mostly fiction - and music - jazz, classical, rock, pop.
Would you be interested in attending the occasional Sydney Symphony concert or a play?
I enjoy exercising (most of the time) and regularly walk and do yoga.
It's important to me not to be careless with people - I return phone calls, reply to emails and aim to think before I speak. I appreciate manners and am as likely to hold the door open for others as have it held open for me.
I would love to hear from you if my description of myself strikes a chord.
My hope is deceptively simple - that we'll love hanging out together and share an exciting and richly satisfying chemistry.
At a glance
- 52 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Libra
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 49 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- It's rare that I'm not reading something, at present it's books by Irvin Yalom.
- Movies & TV
- Foreign films, ABC, SBS, iview, SBS on Demand, reruns of Frasier!
- Other Interests
- Art galleries, browsing antique shops, philosophy, psychology, 20th century German history.