62, Female, Divorced, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 21 Mar '18
I'm an active, spontaneous, well groomed and articulate professional . I love to laugh, enjoy life and am naturally reflective. Happy to participate in a lively debate or constructive discussion. I'm content with my own company but I also enjoy spending time with positive people who live in the real world.
My family and circle of friends are a priority. I've travelled overseas in the past and I doubt the travel bug will ever die. I also hope to explore more of Australia. It would be great to share any future travels with a partner.
Life is full, both socially and career wise, but it would be great to share it with a friend/lover/partner. I'm tactile, romantic and sensual. It often comes down to mutual attraction. A cuppa or wine together would be a good start.
If you are recently separated, or currently going through the divorce process, I wish you good luck, but please don't contact me. I want an uncomplicated relationship with a man who is emotionally available.
At a glance
|Age||62 years old||58 - 68 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Sometimes Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone who I'm proud to be with, active listener, tactile. Reasonable level of fitness. Has a healthy balance between past and present. Highly value a sense of humour, sense of fun and banter. Honesty and good communication essential.
- I'm a music addict with very diverse tastes from classical to more contemporary music. Love concerts, TSO, listening to live bands when possible. Am in a wonderful a cappella choir.
- Avid reader, when time permits, great escapism. Thrillers, mystery murders, personal development, philosophy, some autobiographies.
- Movies & TV
- I love The State experience. Netflix has a great range of movies and tv series. Little tolerance for most reality tv, enjoy British mysteries.
- Walk regularly in good weather, Nordic walker, Yoga. Used to enjoy golf at a very basic level. I'd like to learn to play tennis properly in a social setting. Willing to try new low risk activities, especially calm water kayaking or sailing. I would love an activity buddy.
- Other Interests
- Architecture, art galleries, real estate, markets, landscaping, politics, Scrabble, addicted to the sea/beach but very average swimming skills. Love going for drives to have lunch somewhere of a weekend, plus romantic weekends away.