47, Female, Single, Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- Last online:
HeadlineAdventures and life's pleasures are better shared!
Moved to Brisbane a couple of years ago to be closer to family.
I love traveling especially to places a little off the beaten track like Oman, Saipan and Kazakhstan. I love discovering new cultures and cuisines. If you're a bit of a gourmand we'll get along just fine!
Family & friends are important to me. They are my earth angels.
I have a cheeky sense of humor that peeks out once I'm comfortable with someone.
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Brisbane - Southside, QLD
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Taurus
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Government employee
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Personality - Private, Sometimes Social, Social, Very Private
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
Well traveled, educated, sophisticated gent with witty humour. Someone who is comfortable with themselves and exudes a quiet confidence. I'm not seeking flowers and romance (although that would be nice! ;)) I am seeking a soulmate; a confidante to share life's adventures with.
- R&B, Latino, Pop, World Music, Buddha Bar, Jazz
- Crime & mystery mostly
- Movies & TV
- Foreign films The Blind Side Scandal Grey 's Anatomy Suits Downton Abbey
- Walking Swimming Occasionally weights Would love to try paddle boarding