54, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Have I missed out on one of the good guys.....???
About me - description
I believe there's someone for everyone in this life and on this planet...where are YOU???
I'm young at heart, honest, trustworthy, caring, friendly, affectionate , easy going, family orientated and am looking for someone with similar values....but without being a total square...
In a previous life I worked in the Travel Industry, these days I am employed in health care in Administration.
I'm not 'Princess Material' !
Enough about me....would love to .hear from YOU!
Oh and by the way, call me old fashioned, but I really dislike bad manners...
At the risk of sounding harsh, please let's not both waste our time if you are under 45, Married/Attached, or not residing in this Country. I'm no Rocket Scientist, I'm alert to the shonkies out there.
Anglo Saxon preferable.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Taurus
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Some college
- Healthcare / Medical
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social smoker
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 50 - 57 years old
- Within 10km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single, Separated
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic
- Education - High School, Diploma, Degree, Some college
- Business Owner, Senior Management, Management, Professional, Executive, Technical, Tradesperson
What I'm looking for
I'm looking forward to meeting someone who is masculine, is totally honest, loyal, a good communicator and has high morals. Some pride in your appearance would be appreciated. You've probably heard it before, but you are easygoing and have a GSOH, you are generous with your time. Romantic a plus!
- 70's & 80's....Santana, REM, Elton John, Foreigner, Coldplay, Noiseworks, The Eagles, Rod Stewart (Hoping to see him 2019), Phil Collins.
- mainly homey type mags, sorry, I'm a Herald Sun girl, and love junk mail!
- Movies & TV
- Hybpa), Insight, Louis Theroux, America's Hardest Prisons, ,Raymond, little Britain, The Front Bar, Graham Norton, ...Anything that I get a laugh from....and I must admit that I love the 'chases' on ACA... Housos and Upper Middle Bogans! Also the old Ch2 Late Shows.
- watching the cats win....but that's been a bit hit and miss this year.
- Other Interests
- home decorating, concerts, movies,live shows, and coffee with bestie to discuss many things....problems,issues and lots of laughs.