48, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
HeadlineRight amount and good balance of street smarts and book smarts. Looking for same in likely partner.
I'm not a high maintenance, attention seeking, all-show but no substance kinda girl. Those close to me know that I'm a what-u-see-is-what-u-get, down to earth but worldly girl with a great sense of humour.
I believe in living & thinking positively. Fun & laughter are also definite musts! I appreciate the simple pleasures in life & enjoy spending quality time with my family & friends; I'm passionate & loyal to those dear to me.
I go by traditional values like good moral & work ethics, common etiquette, and respect for others. Treat others as I want to be treated. I'm generous with my time & am always willing to lend a helping hand to those who need me.
I'm more attracted to guys who are socially comfortable, with enthusiasm & energy. I'm a tactile person so if you like kisses, cuddles, to receive & give affection in an established relationship, all the better. Having said that, I'm not a clingy person so aside from sharing common interests & activities with my partner, it's also important that we to spend precious time with our own family and friends and to pursue our own hobbies. A good healthy relationship should be made of amazing "us" time, and personal time with our other loved ones.
I have travelled extensively - the journeys have been as adventurous as the interesting destinations. Places have included western Europe, England, US, many various Asian countries, plus NT, Tassie & other Aussie east coast towns & cities. Spain & Morocco are by far my favourite countries, for their colourful sights, tastes & music. Enjoyed my very first cruise (to the South Pacific) a few years ago. Been some time since last holiday or even a weekend away; it'll be great to have a special someone to travel with ;)
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Education - Diploma
- Government employee
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 44 - 52 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Slim, Average, Athletic
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
Preferably no preconceived checklists. Genuine sincerity appreciated. No silly games. As the old saying goes, honesty is the best policy. Don't make it complicated, just let go, be open to the possibilities & let's have fun!
- Current (Nova 969) and past Top 40 songs since Motown fit my taste in music - fairly wide ranging really. Appreciate good dance remixes.
- Mostly into crime fiction by any of my many favourite writers including Mark Billingham, Kathy Reichs, PJ Tracy, Stuart MacBride and Karin Slaughter. Prefer the page-turning paper variety, not eBooks.
- Movies & TV
- Like a wide range of TV genres e.g. English crime/ whodunnits, drama, comedies; travel, food & cooking shows + various docos. Definitely prefer a good laugh or action-packed movie w/ good car chase & shoot-em-up (e.g. Hot Fuzz, Ronin, Fast & Furious franchise, Atomic Blonde & The Hitman's Bodyguard)
- Unfortunately I've sprained my ankle too many times to run/jog but enjoy walks. Have also sustained a permanent left hand injury & gave up dragonboating & volleyball but can still play tennis, though not for a while. I go to the beach most summer weekends to swim, though all by my lonesome.
- Other Interests
- Room/home/building design, renovation, restoration. I have a talent for putting flat pack furniture together! Museums & art gallery for special exhibitions. I enjoy cooking, either my popular dishes or testing new ones. If eating out, I love trying new cuisines & flavours.