59, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 24 Sep '18
About me - headline
I am honest, loyal, have a great SOH & a zest for life. I want to expand my horizons & see what else it has to offer or maybe what else I am missing out on!
About me - description
I am fun loving, versatile and secure within myself.
I am blessed with a really great life but I am missing that special link.
The type of guy that I'm attracted to is one who still thinks about 'what am I going to do when I grow up', whether richly successful or not. It's the type of guy who's not fixated with "I hate my job" but does nothing about it. I guess it's the type of man who see's the glass being half full rather than half empty. The right man not only fascinates me but also brings out the best in me. We push each other to be the greatest people we can be. We bolster each other's egos and we leave short, thoughtful messages for each other when we're away on business trips - ok, so the latter may be a bit OTT, but that's what a wish list is for. If you're comfortable in your own skin, have a strong sense of self and aren't afraid to expose your flaws, I'm sure we'll get along just fine.
At a glance
- 59 years old
- Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Other background
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Financial Services
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 50 - 65 years old
- Within 250km
- Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed
- Personality - Very Social, Sometimes Social, Social
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma, High School
- Management, Other job role, Professional, Tradesperson, Senior Management, Executive, Business Owner, Technical
- My taste in music is quite diverse, across many artists/genre, blues,rock, pop, ballads even a bit of country - I dont like rap or dreary classical.
- Enjoy reding the occasional novel, newspapers/current events, mags etc.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies...action,drama, comedy (love having a good laugh) or watching a good movie at home with good company & a good wine! I also have some great concerts on DVD, which are awesome.
- I like most sports, (but not really a fanatic)- I dont mind the occasional AFL game & sometimes entertain clients in a corporate box - also like tennis.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy going to the gym, walking, bike riding, cooking, reading,entertaining/dinner parties, walking/driving along the beach, (love being near the water!) Lazy sunday afternoons......