58, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 13 Dec '17
HeadlineI am honest, loyal, have a great SOH & a zest for life. I want to expand my horizons & see what else it has to offer or maybe what else I am missing out on!
I am fun loving, versatile and secure within myself.
I am blessed with a really great life but I am missing that special link.
The type of guy that I'm attracted to is one who still thinks about 'what am I going to do when I grow up', whether richly successful or not. It's the type of guy who's not fixated with "I hate my job" but does nothing about it. I guess it's the type of man who see's the glass being half full rather than half empty. The right man not only fascinates me but also brings out the best in me. We push each other to be the greatest people we can be. We bolster each other's egos and we leave short, thoughtful messages for each other when we're away on business trips - ok, so the latter may be a bit OTT, but that's what a wish list is for. If you're comfortable in your own skin, have a strong sense of self and aren't afraid to expose your flaws, I'm sure we'll get along just fine.
At a glance
|Age||58 years old||50 - 65 years old|
|Location||Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Degree, Some college, High School, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Professional||Technical, Professional, Management, Executive, Other, Business Owner, Tradesperson, Senior Management|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- My taste in music is quite diverse, across many artists/genre, blues,rock, pop, ballads even a bit of country - I dont like rap or dreary classical.
- Enjoy reding the occasional novel, newspapers/current events, mags etc.
- Movies & TV
- I love going to the movies...action,drama, comedy (love having a good laugh) or watching a good movie at home with good company & a good wine! I also have some great concerts on DVD, which are awesome.
- I like most sports, (but not really a fanatic)- I dont mind the occasional AFL game & sometimes entertain clients in a corporate box - also like tennis.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy going to the gym, walking, bike riding, cooking, reading,entertaining/dinner parties, walking/driving along the beach, (love being near the water!) Lazy sunday afternoons......