- Last online:
- 19 Oct '17
I'm still working on my profile. Want to know more? Nudge me to update my profile by sending a kiss message.
At a glance
|Age||43 years old||40 - 47 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Someone I can have a partnership with-share the load of what needs to be done so that we can do the things we want to do together. Someone to be a good role model for my kids as they are most important. Someone who is FUN that I can laugh with & keep a relationship exciting. Life is short!
- I don't want you to hold it against me, but I like the 80's, but really anything played on 106.9, 105.3, 104.5 and 97.3. Oh I would turn for Pink but unfortunately she doesn't know I exist.
- Pffft....the Sunday paper?
- Movies & TV
- I have to be honest and say I like rom-coms the best, but I like action and drama films too.
- Love following the NRL (particularly the Broncos!) and enjoy the AFL too.
- Other Interests
- Drinking coffee! Travelling, going to the movies/QPAC, eating out, catching up with friends.