43, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
Tall, blonde, smart, sexy & fun
About me - description
Hi there! My name is Sally and I am looking to be in a stable long term relationship. Please don't message me if you are just a player or looking for one night stands.
I consider myself a great catch - you may beg to differ - but I am constantly being asked why I am single. I am fairly picky when it comes to my man. Sue me!
I have a fun and vibrant personality, I'm a great kisser and I'm not needy! I can be pretty independent but I also love old fashioned chivalry.
I have a good sense of humour & my friends think I'm pretty funny. They would also describe me as caring, loving, a great friend and sexy as hell! I love fit and good looking men who have good jobs and a good sense of humour. I'm not a narcissist but I'm just being honest about what I am attracted to in a male. Tall, dark & handsome doesn't hurt ;)
All this being said I just want to find my best friend so I can give my heart to him completely. An honest, family oriented, fun, faithful and loyal man is very important to me. Not looking for perfection as I am not - and I don't expect you to be either. I want a partner to prioritise me as I will them. We can work out the rest when I find you.
If you are a decent person with some of the above qualities I would love to meet you.
I am obsessed with cats, music and anything scientific. Most people would describe me as a bit nerdy but I like that about myself. Nerdy men - you have come to the right place! Can't wait to meet you. Mwwahh!
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social smoker
- Often drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 36 - 47 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated
- White / Caucasian
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Eye colour - Blue, Hazel, Grey, Green, Brown
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Legal, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Property / Real Estate, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Defence / Emergency Services, Government employee, Healthcare / Medical, Financial Services, Consulting, Advertising / PR / Media, Accounting
- Technical, Professional, Business Owner, Senior Management, Management, Executive
- Occasional/social smoker
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- TOOL, Queens of the Stone Age, Queen, Danzig, Metallica, Kylie, some top 50, Nirvava, Dire Straits, Pixies. Quite open but love very load hard rock. Went to B.D.O and TOOL couple wks ago. Taking two 15 yr olds to Rihanna in March!Grew up obsessed with all things Kylie and Queen.
- Love tragic/girly trash and romance but also love novels i can learn from. Often go to bed with a textbook and fav. recent reads were a book outlining Albert Einstein's major contribution to quantum physics and later nuclear ramifications, and a book on film making by Robert Rodriguez. Fast reader!
- Movies & TV
- Love silly movies, doco's and anything medical. At the moment CANNOT get enough of Stepbrothers. Other faves: Encino Man, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Dumb & Dumber, American Pie - The Wedding. Fav. shows: Mighty Ships, AxeMen, Megastructures, Big, Bigger, Biggest & Engineering Disasters. Gold!
- Not massive on the topic but can be easily swayed.... I walk alot and do some interval training but no organised sport. Would love a guy to help get me into a routine and motivate me - but don't make me run..... boring..... I'm lucky i don't need to exercise much but that doesn't mean i shouldn't.
- Other Interests
- Talking absolute nonsense, massively taking the piss, being juvenile and anything four-legged and furry. My friends and family are like gold to me. Have travelled and did medical internship o.s but having own business doesn't leave me with much opportunity. I deeply resent & regret this :(