38, Male, Single, Gungahlin, ACT
- Last online:
- 11 Nov '18
About me - headline
"Your personal ad said you wanted a man. Well, you got yourself a humdinger."
About me - description
Born in Sri Lanka, came to Australia when I was 6.
If you follow the Briggs-Myer profiles, I'd be in ISFJ type.
Although I consider myself introverted, I am able to hold a conversation on most topics and would consider myself smart.
I enjoy eating out with friends or catching up over a few drinks.
Lately I find I'm spending my weekends working in the garden or building something.
I have a passion for music. I generally enjoy EDM but also enjoy some Top 40 stuff but also listen to other genres depending on my mood.
I like my sport. I'd like to get out more often but I try my hand at golf, tennis, indoor cricket. I'm not much of a runner, prefer a good ride around the lake instead. Just wish I could do it more often or find someone else to join in. That's probably the competitiveness in me.
I'd also love to meet people from overseas/interstate.
Send me a message or a kiss if you'd like to know more.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Gungahlin, ACT
- Other background
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Cancer
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Have pets
his ideal partner
- 25 - 38 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Divorced, Separated
- Indian, White / Caucasian, Mixed Race, Asian
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Personality - Very Social, Sometimes Social, Social, Very Private, Private
- 5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average
- Eye colour - Green, Hazel, Blue, Brown, Grey
- Hair colour - Auburn, Blonde, Dark Brown, Grey, Red, Black, Light Brown
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Trying to quit smoking, Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong political beliefs
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner must have some intelligence. They should know what they want from life & from their partner. I value loyalty & honesty and the ability to compromise. Someone that is easy going/adaptable.
- I love listening to music. Preference would be EDM but depending on my mood I'll listen to anything. Don't mind some classical/opera/musicals. Also don't mind listening to some oldies from the 70s & 80's
- Rarely get to read anything other than boring work related material :(
- Movies & TV
- I love watching movies & tv to relax. I have a decent blu ray collection and quite a few movies I've yet to watch. I enjoy comedies or a good action movie Favourite shows Family Guy, Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother. Big Bang Theory. Grand Designs Most British comedies I can't stand reality tv
- I'm a huge sports fan. Love to have a run around kicking a football (or soccer ball). In summer a game of tennis or go for a round of golf, just don't let me drive the golf cart hehe (I'll explain that one later) I follow a few European soccer leagues (EPL and Bundesliga). AFL over NRL
- Other Interests
- I'd love to travel more. Looking to get back to Europe soon. Also looking forward to a South America trip after missing the World Cup. Dream destination would be Bhutan. Other keen interests are investing (property, foreign currency and shares), gardening & woodwork.