- Last online:
Headline“Never too late....is it?”
Simply put I am a realist and very pragmatic. Have a great group of friends many who I've known since school who I cherish. Yes I also love the beach but am a lazy beach goer and tend to lie there with a book, dipping in the surf when its too hot. I have a very realistic view of life and am also very independent.
Decided it's time to look for my best friend and I know he's out there somewhere. And really if you don't think meeting your best friend is a perfect start to a good relationship then we probably won't get along. I really am here to meet someone that will love me for who I am and who I will love in return.
Just so we're clear, I may live in Sydney South but I am Roosters fan always! Dragons fans need not apply ;-)
One of my happiest times is dinner at the local watching the Friday night footy. My happy place is Hawaii...please can I live there??
At a glance
|Age||50 years old||42 - 53 years old|
|Location||St George, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Social, Average, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Possibly wants children, Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Please honest men only...don't waste my time selling yourself about how honest you are. If you need to sell it then it's not real. Most importantly I want to meet a man who is happy to be himself. i want a man who doesn't feel the need to change me or question my choices. I am very independant.
- The fabulous and not at all daggy : FOO FIGHTERS! Cold Chisel, Bruce Springsteen,Coldplay, John Mayer, Matchbox 20, Dragon, Crowded House, INXS and can still shed tears over Marc Hunter and Michael Hutchence. Love seeing live music. Also love Doobies, Eagles, Elton John, Katie Noonan
- Reading in bed is a must but don't expect me to recall authors names or the book titles.
- Movies & TV
- Watching anything made by Tarantino makes me feel very unwell. Prefer a fantasy film or comedy. Saw Girls Trip recently and laughed from start to finish. A must see is Pans Labyrinth...do yourself a favour. Don't watch a lot of TV but like medical shows when they are on.
- Love Friday night Footy; Prefer to watch than play. I do visit the gym whenever I can and I am trying hard to improve my fitness...could be a long way off though.
- Other Interests
- Pub dinners; movies; live music is my soul food; live theatre; Coastal walks and soaking up Vitamin D. Love learning about other cultures and have a need to get the word eclectic in as often as possible...