58, Female, Single, Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineCurvaceous, Spontaneous adventuress...known to be cheeky!
Well rounded, creative, drawn to water, love people, well traveled, practical, sometimes irreverent, many and varied interests. I'm generally happy and optimistic also a great believer of trying not to judge others unless we have walked a while in their shoes.
Once a country gal for a bit, miss the land, the bush, the high country, the peace of walking a stream at dawn seeking that illusive trout.
Love my 2 boys, now finding their way in the world.
Cherish my wonderful friends and hope I will always be there for others when they need it most.
Other attributes; social, caring, loyal, romantic, tactile... vous et moi?
I appreciate a great smile, genuine, caring, loving, compassionate and passionate individuals with enquiring minds.
Things I treasure:
- time spent with friends
- the beauty and perfume of fresh flowers
- the sound of the sea at night and the flash of a lighthouse
- a wild storm raging outside, a crackling fire, good company, a great red, snuggling down...
- rain on a tin roof
- an outback sky; black velvet dripping with stars
- The waft of fresh ground coffee, music, live music, dance; or the vista that takes your breath away as you venture over the next rise on this journey such that life is.
Why am I here? Looking for You? That special someone that when we see one another we light up each other's world - me a romantic - you think?
And... if we are not to be, wishing you success in your quest to find that special someone.
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Central Coast & Surrounds, NSW
- 5'9/175 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Auburn
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 25 to 27 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 53 - 66 years old
- Within 25km
- Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single
- at least 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Average
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
What I'm looking for
We'll know when our stars collide - strong values, caring, loving, passionate, tactile, cheeky, interested in the world around you, you appreciate intrinsic beauty, are active, outdoors oriented - let's see what unfolds.
- Love music in its many guises - always something for any mood or moment - eclectic mix - latest hits, jazz, flamenco guitar, classical concerts. Live music, bands - fantastic! Lisottes. Pink, Coldplay, Gothe, Dido, Joan Armatrading, Amy Winehouse
- Much and varied; history, biographies, action adventure - thought provoking, beautifully written. Try to support Australian authors. Enjoy sharing the SMH over coffee on a Saturday morning.
- Movies & TV
- Some TV often ABC/SBS drift to other stations at times.Not into gratuitous violence, horror. Let's share a movie, arthouse thought provoking, followed by coffee, a drink, dinner, a critique!
- Sailing - racing/cruising, getting out and about for a walk - the beach or the bush. Swim, surf. snow ski, flyfish, horseride. Loved canyoning - mind willing body less enthusiastic these days!! Enjoy watching a good game of rugby union or AFL. Yes once a Melbourne girl.
- Other Interests
- Getting out of town; love the bush, the country, the mountains and the sea. Sharing great coffee, stimulating conversation, a memorable wine and a nosh with friends. Art, theatre, ballet, classical concerts, live music, architecture, gardens, current affairs. Travel here and abroad.