35, Female, Separated, Adelaide Hills, SA
HeadlineI'm just a nice human
Mostly normal and impeccably imperfect 30 something with a genuine smile. Glass half full, appropriate baggage for someone of my vintage, kind hearted and slightly macabre sense of humour. Happiest indulging in good food and intriguing conversation wherever that may find me.
Kintsugi is the art of fixing broken pottery with gold, giving it a different, but nevertheless beautiful new identity. If this is your take on life in general then you are my kind of people.
A brief description I know, but feel free to get in touch if your life is missing the extraordinarily ordinary.
Can provide photos on request but wish to maintain public anonymity in this setting.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Adelaide Hills, SA
- 5'11/180 cm
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 34 - 45 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social, Very Social
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have pets, Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Open minded, empathetic and kind. Opinions and passions of your choice, and respectful dialogue when we don¿t share them. Just be a good human and we can go from there.