46, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
I love a nice smile, random acts of kindness and a sense of adventure....
About me - description
Here are a few facts about me:
1) I appreciate being around people who are smart and kind and positive.
2) I am energised by reading and learning new things, and often have my head in a book, find interesting talks to go to or do a course in something I'd like to be better at (like cooking or photography).
3) I'm hovering somewhere between extroverted and introverted - so always seek a good balance between being around people and lying in a bath with a good book and my phone on silent.
4) My son moved out to embrace student life earlier this year. He still comes home every few weeks for a hug and a driving lesson but essentially I'm now an empty nester. Realistically am looking for someone at a similar stage in life (with teenage/grown-up or no kids). If you know what I'm going through when I'm talking about 'driving lessons' all the better!
5) I have lived in Australia for twenty years, have a mixed European background and travel overseas most years to visit family and friends, always making sure I add in a bit of time exploring a new place on the map. This year it will be Portugal.
6) I don't drink but honestly don't mind if you do.
7) I am on here with an open heart. Happy on my own but nothing beats being with someone you can't wait to see, who brings out the best in you and makes you laugh out loud.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child from 18 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Business Owner
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 43 - 58 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated
- at least 5'7/170 cm
What I'm looking for
Someone who is smart, with a love of life, humour and self awareness. I appreciate honesty, generosity of spirit and genuine kindness towards others.
- Bit of an eclectic music taste, across the decades and genres. Shazam is my favourite app. And how good is Spotify!
- Read every single day. Anything and everything.... fiction, non-fiction, crime, psychological thrillers, love stories and biographies.
- Movies & TV
- SBS, ABC, BBC, Art House and European cinema. Reality TV is my idea of hell.
- Outdoor bootcamp and running are what keeps me fit and Zen.
- Other Interests
- Road trips and week-ends away (romantic or otherwise), cinema, music, spending time with friends, overseas travel. Writing, romance, lazy Sundays with the papers and the odd Netflix binge. Farmers markets, second-hand shops, the theatre, podcasts, cheese and bookshops.