- Last online:
- 23 Mar '17
Headline“I am definitely not as old as chronology suggests. Still curious about everything and physically active.”
Interesting and interested is how someone described me the other day. I have travelled extensively and independently, and would like to continue to do so. I am definitely looking for a trustworthy companion with whom to share both adventure and quiet time. I am direct and honest in my dealings with others but love to engage in playful banter as well as serious discussion about life, the universe and everything. Not ugly or stupid but can't figure out how to load photo from ipad yet. I really miss being cuddled by someone other than my daughter or my cat.
I ami technically retired but work when and because I choose to.
At a glance
|Age||63 years old||50 - 60 years old|
|Location||Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW||Within 75km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone a bit cerebral who is also active. A willing bush walker would be nice but you can't have everything. Someone who is thoughtful and affectionate and who appreciates time shared and time alone.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Not very up-date on music but am willing to be guided beyond my own collection.
- Read voraciously, mostly fiction but I am also interested in philosophy and history. I consult the Herald daily. Am reading Richard Dawkins and Geraldine Brooks at the moment.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy the Sydney film festival and usually haunt the art house section at the video shop if I go there. Love to watch British comedy and procedurals plus Kevin McCloud, Time team, and other BBC documentaries. I will also confess to being a Doctor Who fan.
- Not into competitive sport though I used to play comp hockey many years ago. I get to the gym regularly and walk at the beach weekly.
- Other Interests
- Bushwalking, cryptic crosswords, travel (of course!)