64, Female, Divorced, Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW
- Last online:
- 23 Feb '18
HeadlineI am definitely not as old as chronology suggests. Still curious about everything and physically active.
Interesting and interested is how someone described me the other day. I have travelled extensively and independently, and would like to continue to do so. I am definitely looking for a trustworthy companion with whom to share both adventure and quiet time. I am direct and honest in my dealings with others but love to engage in playful banter as well as serious discussion about life, the universe and everything. Not ugly or stupid but can't figure out how to load photo from ipad yet. I really miss being cuddled by someone other than my daughter or my cat.
I ami technically retired but work when and because I choose to.
At a glance
- 64 years old
- Wollongong & Illawarra, NSW
- 5'1/154 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 1 child from 27 to 27 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 50 - 60 years old
- Within 75km
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
I am looking for someone a bit cerebral who is also active. A willing bush walker would be nice but you can't have everything. Someone who is thoughtful and affectionate and who appreciates time shared and time alone.
- Not very up-date on music but am willing to be guided beyond my own collection.
- Read voraciously, mostly fiction but I am also interested in philosophy and history. I consult the Herald daily. Am reading Richard Dawkins and Geraldine Brooks at the moment.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy the Sydney film festival and usually haunt the art house section at the video shop if I go there. Love to watch British comedy and procedurals plus Kevin McCloud, Time team, and other BBC documentaries. I will also confess to being a Doctor Who fan.
- Not into competitive sport though I used to play comp hockey many years ago. I get to the gym regularly and walk at the beach weekly.
- Other Interests
- Bushwalking, cryptic crosswords, travel (of course!)