45, Female, Separated, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 20 Mar '18
HeadlineRoll the dice
As Katy Perry poignantly quoted in yet another of her thought provoking songs (*cough*), 'if you stand for nothing then you fall for everything'.
What I have learnt along the road to nowhere (okay so I am a bit of a existentialist), is that who we are is essentially what we believe in and stand for.
So what do I believe in?
- obviously bad Katy Perry lyrics
- kindness should be scattered everywhere
- there is far greater joy in giving rather than receiving
- there are better adjectives out there than swear words
- a pet is as much a part of the household as humans
- good aftershave trumps almost anything else
- 500 is not the poor man's bridge
- great humour and intelligence go hand in hand
- you can make someone's day without spending a penny
- life is about appreciating the little things and not longing for the big things, and finally
- everyone needs a George Christopher (Bored to Death) in their lives - life wasn't meant to be predictable.
I hold down a professional job and lead a relatively busy life. I am looking for someone to enjoy my down time with - some laughs, some good conversation, and a companion to try new things with.
At a glance
|Age||45 years old||38 - 52 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
||Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
If you are as kind as you are smart, as funny as you are thoughtful, and love animals to boot - then i'd love to hear from you.
- Movies & TV
- Sci fi and horror
- Other Interests
- Animal welfare, bath bomb making and diffusing, cards, board games