34, Male, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
Headline"too many dicks on the dance floor" - Flight of the Concords :)
Describing myself huh??? I've only ever had people do that with their mouths and it was to my face. I give most things a fair go so this meets that criteria. This will read differently to others mainly because any other is usually different.
For lack of better words. Great value really. I'm pretty cool with things and stuff. I once read that atoms NEVER stop moving! Maybe atoms have a firm belief they are the OG energizer bunny?? Probably not.
Space blows my mind a bit. It's pretty big... (crickets)
Let's digress. Outside of my profession and the time it demands from me. I'm usually up to my neck in a fairly active lifestyle. Currently training to increase my vertical jump. True story. Happy with the results so far. Nothing crazy, just to gain extra height. You know? For when you briefly need to leap away from the planet?
Truthfully though. I genuinely become a little excited about travelling our rock. Especially when I'm right in the moments living the stories we will trade later with other humans. Even simply planning the route for a road trip heavily outweighs the daily grind by a long shot. Some of my best memories have come from this activity so I hope to return back to the departure lounge sooner rather than later. The many diverse cultures are rife with intrigue. So I believe traveling is second to none. (don't get me wrong though, family is way up there too, family be caught chillin' with common sense and honesty, they've all been besties for a while now)
Just the tip of an ice berg for now. A few atoms at best. (hahahaha lame)
So yeah... Cheers for reading. If you want to be treated with respect and have a decent interaction on your date?
Hit me up.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- 6'2/188 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Very Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - High School
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 20 - 30 years old
- Within 500km
- 5'4/162 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker, Regular smoker
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets
- Education - Post Graduate, Some college, Degree, High School, Diploma
What I'm looking for
Someone with strong family values who would be willing to discuss any problems we inevitably experience, sexy in their own skin, a bit spontaneous, likes to be active and wouldn't mind a spot of adventure either road tripping or travelling, dance floor warrior?? :)
- If my mp3 is on shuffle it can range from early 90's hip-hop, drum and bass, Aus hip-hop, rock 'n' roll, anything that gets the tail feather moving or the head bopping! Radio ABC, RTRfm, JJJ Detones ChemicalBrothers Prodigy Rufus
- MJ Jurrasic5 BeastieBoys RadioHead Pixies Phoenix XX Disclosure Florance PinkFloyd DrDre FleetwoodMac FrankOcean MajorLazor Presets+infinite more! READING: News papers, internet news, the specifications for building and construction plans, foreign movie sub titles, bills and shit :)
- Movies & TV
- Informative viewing, Documentaries that pop the little bubble we all live in and pull questions from your head. I'll watch most movies really. Even the outrageous 'B' grade flicks for a cheap laugh. Seinfeld TheWire Anime TrailerParkBoys FreshMeat PeepShow AdventureTime RickandMorty Simpsons
- Of course, Playing basketball for a couple of teams the last few years, we were 2016 Men's Summer League B-grade premiers last Monday, WOO! Both types of cricket (beach and back yard) I try and get down to the beaches of this town and frolic in the reefs with my eski lid and fins.
- Other Interests
- Seeing if I can rustle up a two or more vehicle convoy for an over nighter on the beach. Lying by a campfire looking up to a clear sky swimming with bright stars...<Pretty gooood. Experiencing different cultures :) also Fishing-4wding-Photography-Street art-Renovations-Things that make you go mmmmm!