37, Female, Single, Belconnen, ACT
- Last online:
- 20 Nov '18
About me - headline
Why hello! Fancy meeting you here. :D
About me - description
I'm a little shy at first when I meet new people but once I get to know someone better I'm pretty much the opposite. I basically come out of my shell once I am comfortable with people. I like to think that I'm a pretty decent person worth getting to know.
Travel is definitely a big interest of mine. Either solo or with company. My adventures to date have taken me to a few different countries with the US being my most recent trip in March 2017. My travel bug has definately been well and truly itched. Would love to explore Europe and the US further and Canada/Alaska. Plus wherever else I can get to in my lifetime. I have seen quite a bit of Australia too through holidays or family moves but there are still heaps of places that I still want to see.
I like eating out at different restaurants but that isn't much fun by yourself. Same with cooking for one at home. Maybe you can join me. I like a variety of cuisines from Chinese to Italian to Indian to a nice steak. I also quite enjoy baking things especially things that are a little naughty calorie wise.
Like a lot of people in Canberra I currently work in the Public Service. I work in an accounting role.
Currently taking in the surrounds of Bruce from previously residing in Queanbeyan and Lyneham. Just enjoying my own patch of Australia.
As far as pets go, she's a ragdoll cat called Nikko.
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Belconnen, ACT
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Private
- Star sign - Gemini
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Grey
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Degree
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 28 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
What I'm looking for
A friend, partner, lover all in one. Someone who likes getting out even if it's just for a bite to eat, a movie or the like but also doesn't mind staying in just enjoying each other's company with a meal, DVD etc. Someone open to something serious and would like to start a family in the future.
- No favourite band/singer. Radio/ipod usually plays more recent music. I will hear a song and either like it or not but not because of the band/singer but because of the song. Not a big fan of country, rap or heavy metal though. Plus I'm no singer so never fear you won't be subjected to that.
- Reading is not a big pastime of mine. I do alot of reading for my work so I don't tend to do it for personal enjoyment. As a result I tend to stick to reading newspapers and magazines. However I assure all of my readers that I am appropriately skilled in the reading department. No audio books here.
- Movies & TV
- Love watching movies either at home or the cinema (with popcorn of course). Enjoy most genres ... action, horror, romance, comedy ... Can even do sci-fi if it's the right movie. For TV, it's How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls. Have an unusual like for Iron Chef (SBS).
- Watch Basketball, Netball, Cricket, Tennis, AFL and Rugby League whether it be live/televised. To keep up my fitness I play mixed netball and get in regular walks either around Lake Burley Griffin or between Bruce and Dickson.
- Other Interests
- Definitely up for meeting people in person rather than engaging in endless phone/email ping pong. Although that can be fun. :) So don't be shy send your kisses/emails my way.