53, Female, Single, Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Last online:
- 18 Nov '18
About me - headline
I'm loving life & would love it even more with someone special to hold, love, share & be with and who is up for adventure & building a life with his best friend
About me - description
I'm a caring, friendly, generous, and perceptive person. My family and friends friends love that I'm fun and easy to get along with, understanding and there for them. I've lived and worked in several countries, love to travel and explore the richness of this world, its cultures and celebrate life. I'm grateful for my life, my wonderful children and family, the generous people I've met, and the wonderful experiences I've had along the way. I've found myself in a revolution, and savoured swimming with turtles, relaxing in hammocks on tropical islands and visiting ancient and sacred places.
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Canberra - Northern Suburbs, ACT
- White / Caucasian
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
her ideal partner
- 46 - 57 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Occasional/social drinker
- Anglican, Catholic, New Age, Other religion, Buddhist, Other Christian
- Swinging voter, Left wing
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a soul mate to share the special things in life- family & friends, good food, music, travel. I love being out in nature- swimming, walking, bike riding, gardening, having friends over, going to concerts, singing in choirs, discussing politics. Would you like to join me?
- I enjoy a broad range of music, and singing great music in large choirs. I especially like classical, R&B, and contemporary music.
- I like to read widely, although time to read is a bit tricky. I like best science, fantasy and historical fiction; comparative religion, national and international politics; and just reading the newspaper.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy drama, sci fi and fantasy, comedy and historical movies, and current affairs, documentaries, and internationally focused TV.
- I work indoors so I enjoy exercising outside. I bike ride regularly, enjoy walking along the beach, by the lake and bushwalking, as well as swimming, yoga and tai chi.
- Other Interests
- I have a pretty wide range of interests. I like gardening and renovating, cooking, theatre, galleries, travel, good wine, dining, astrology, the beach, singing in massed choirs, meditation, going away for the weekend and traveling overseas.