44, Female, Single, Tuggeranong, ACT
- Last online:
- 17 Oct '18
About me - headline
About me - description
My friends talk highly of me to other people, they would say I'm kind, considerate and generous and that they all value the time they spend with me. I am overall a positive person who values good relationships.
I have my children on a week on, week off basis. I'm 6' tall, work in Finance and enjoy little trips away, especially shell harbour. I value respectful communication and always try to be the best person I can be, not only for myself but also to be a good role model for my children.
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Tuggeranong, ACT
- Sometimes have children at home
- Star sign - Leo
- 6'0/183 cm
her ideal partner
- 36 - 50 years old
- Within 50km
- at least 6'0/183 cm
- I like different music depending on what I'm doing. I really listen to all sorts of music, just not that into heavy metal music.
- Would love to do some of this.
- Movies & TV
- Like most types of genres except horror films
- I like going for bike rides, walks, swimming. I also like boggie boarding.