38, Female, Separated, Perth City, WA
- Last online:
Headline"Though she be but little, she is fierce!"
I may be short in stature but I'm not in personality. I'm feisty, quirky and love a challenge. I'm altruistic, especially when it comes to animal welfare and children. I have been described as a tree hugging hippy .......... mind you I haven't hugged a tree in a while but I'm definitely down to earth and a free spirit.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Perth City, WA
- 5'0/152 cm
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Other
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 5 to 9 yo
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 30 - 40 years old
- Male or Female
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- 5'5/165 cm - 6'3/190 cm
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a life partner that will support, challenge and play fight with me :) Just be YOU and if love follows then lets see what happens.
- I am very eclectic in my music tastes. For example today's car play list consisted of Phil Collins, DJ Sash, BTS (K-pop), Fragma, Childish Gambino and Metallica.
- I love my books and will give most genres a go except horror, that is a strong no thanks. My favourite author is David Eddings.
- Movies & TV
- Not a huge TV person really and I don't usually go to the movies but that's more so because I haven't found the right person to snuggle and watch with.
- I recently retired from playing Roller Derby and love watching bouts. I recently snapped a PCL so a change of sport is in order. Once I've rehabilitated my knee I'm looking at expanding into other sports - I'm thinking martial arts, kick boxing or even pole dancing/lyra/silks.
- Other Interests
- I'm a little bit nerdy/geeky. I love Harry Potter, Stitch and Disney/Pixar characters.