37, Male, Single, Brisbane - Inner South, QLD
- Last online:
- 17 Aug '18
HeadlineRunning water never grows stale...
So... where do I begin...? A quick snap shot of me...
I enjoy a good trail run. Fresh air and hills. Love the ocean too, but not hordes of people.
I enjoy the adventures, but also the quality slow activities. I like the rain. Yes, one of those people.
I haven't exactly counted how many words are in my vocabulary. I believe not knowing this adds to the magic.
I play with my food. I enjoy cooking. I'll use a gas torch to add complex notes to a cauliflower and also the fireman's incident report. Joking! I am quite a safe cook, I swear!.... awkward.
I'll initially hold off on the terrible jokes and puns, but let me assure you they are there. Waiting. So many. So terrible.
I have a creative side. I tend to unleash it on food, photography and woodwork.
Thank you for enduring my spate of "I statements."
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Brisbane - Inner South, QLD
- 5'9/175 cm
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child up to 6 years old
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 32 - 39 years old
- Within 50km
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
What I'm looking for
Someone who enjoys being active. Jump in the car and go exploring type. Be it food, markets, a beach, a pub or a mountain. Someone who challenges me. A bit of cheeky trash-talk doesn't go astray. That's a rough guide...
- Hosier, Pink Floyd, some old school rock and metal, enjoy some folk/acoustic playlists too.
- Anything on "how we think" etc. has caught my eye lately. Doidge, Kahneman, etc.
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy docos and some foods shows.
- Cricket and NRL are my favourites to watch. Love getting out on the trails.
- Other Interests
- Cooking. Photography. Woodwork.