66, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 23 Feb '18
HeadlineLooking for a man of letters and action, all in one...
I believe myself to be articulate, feminine, stylish, sensual and moral. I am definitely discerning, passionate, monogamous, forthright, loyal and sensitive. Having lived on four continents, I speak a few languages and have a well-developed sense of adventure, coupled with an irreverent streak. Posers and affectation bore me. I enjoy banter, spontaneity, magic moments, people-watching, flowers, rain.. It's good to be a woman and I take pride in my appearance. Your picture is a must; no photo -> no response and none of that 'We'll meet and I'll surprise you', thank you.
I am in no hurry and will take time to develop a caring, respectful connection. My intimate relationship requires fundamental friendship, trust and respect, so open, honest communication is essential to me. I would enjoy an eloquent, playful, attractive, passionate, emotionally mature, youthful man of integrity who, like me, values a healthy amount of personal space ..and fun, I need fun! Baggage OK, if carried well. I desire a relationship with a man who is sensitive - not only to his own needs - strong and passionate and who wants his best friend and partner all wrapped up in one. Someone to walk, arm-in-arm, away from a play with; to talk to in the middle of the night; to wake up beside; someone who makes my heart beat faster when I look into his eyes; someone who makes my eyes light up when he walks into the room..
At a glance
|Age||66 years old||60 - 65 years old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian||White / Caucasian|
|Personality||Private||Private, Sometimes Social, Social|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Diploma||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A man with enough confidence to enjoy a forthright, fun woman, as well as a bit of space. I find sloppy spelling a turn-off, I'm afraid. To anyone on the rebound: I wish you well, but please bound right past me!
- Depends on the mood, but no C&W or doof-doof.
- Avid reader: Wodehouse, Winchester, Wharton, Steinbeck, Siebelink, Ruiz Zafon, Pearlman, McEwan, Lanoye, de Beauvoir, Austen, weekend papers in bed.. with coffee .. and The One!
- Movies & TV
- Particularly European- and art house movies. Mostly SBS/ABC.
- A strong sporting background, but nowadays a bit of running. I enjoy being near the water, with a good, strong coffee and/or brunch - exhausting stuff! I do enjoy 'the outdoors', but am not a match for a sports-obsessed, camping, fishing, 4wd-ing, beer-drinking type; frankly, I would drive you nuts!
- Other Interests
- Interested in languages, current affairs, literature, gardening, travel, Philip Nitschke's work, theatre, galleries, sleeping in when there's nothing better on offer and new experiences - but don't even think of taking me 'clubbing'...!