44, Male, Divorced, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 19 Jun '18
HeadlineCoffee or a wine ??
I'm a professional guy who enjoys the simple things in life - like a walk on the beach in the morning/evening, a good cup of coffee and a newspaper on the weekends, a home cooked meal/bbq with family/friends or eating out at my favourite places, and spending time with my children. I am pretty relaxed and would like to meet someone with a similar outlook on life and some shared interests. I enjoy running regularly, swimming and being at the beach. I also love to travel, especially places the whole family can appreciate and enjoy - either Australia, overseas, or at home - any time away can be fun. I would be happy to meet over a coffee or wine, or perhaps two :). On-line correspondence is a great way of meeting people, but ultimately face to face is a very quick way of finding out if there is any connection or chemistry.
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- 5'9/175 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Financial Services
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 30 - 45 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Separated, Divorced, Single
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim
What I'm looking for
Everyone is different, so I'm not looking for just one kind of person, I am looking for someone whose life will fit mine and vice versa. My only requirement is a non-smoker. I'm 43 and work in finance, and have children who are with me every other weekend. I have been divorced for several years.
- Wendy Matthews, DIDO, James Blunt, Top 40
- Anne Rice, Wilbur Smith, Alastair Maclean, the weekend broadsheets.
- Movies & TV
- Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Vertical Limits, The POC movies.
- Running, Swimming, Tennis, Cricket (watching).
- Other Interests