47, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 18 Oct '18
About me - headline
Friendly and feminine.
About me - description
I'm a chatty, friendly person who is happiest outdoors - gardening, working on DIY projects, walking or lounging with a good book in the hammock. I like to keep fit and trim, but balance it with beautiful Tassie food and wine.
Be great to meet a can-do, cheerful kind of man who likes good food, getting outdoors, can cope with my enthusiasm for current home renos (!) and doesn't mind chewing over the occasional big idea.
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 13 to 16 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Blue
- Education - Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 44 - 55 years old
- Within 100km
- Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Private, Social, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- Often drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Left wing, No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
A kind, confident man who is ok to do his own thing sometimes, and also likes to spend time with me - laughing and chilling, doing projects, wandering an art gallery, or having adventures outdoors.
- Very mixed and not particularly cool - I like Powderfinger, Nina Simone, Paul Kelly, classics from Bowie, Queen, anything singable or danceable really.
- Bedside table is piled high - vegie gardening, an Austen classic, my favourite chook book, tiny house building, a trashy murder mystery and slightly dusty book of essays by Peter Singer (bit like the half-read James Gleick on the bookshelf..)
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy the occasional brain-enlarger at the State but otherwise not much TV apart from ABC news or vague veg out stuff.
- I love walking, am a slow but committed jogger and do my best to make like a pretzel once a week (yoga...). Being fit is important for me - love to feel strong, lithe and healthy.
- Other Interests
- Daydreaming, laughing, daytime naps, and a real joy in quirky kids poetry (would be delighted to happen upon a Shel Silverstein fan...).