54, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 17 Oct '18
About me - headline
Life is too short not to embrace it
About me - description
Hmm I love life and know that growing older is a gift not given to everyone. In many aspects of my life I have confidence, I am intelligent, articulate, witty and have a great love of the ridiculous. I have fabulous friends but I hadn't quite planned on ending up without someone special in my life. I have lots to give and enjoy life. Let's have dinner and see where it takes us.
I love the gallery, concerts, comedy, markets, music, dining, wine, films , great conversation and travel.
I am an extrovert and get my energy from others but with a challenging job I also enjoy my own company and sleeping in and sometimes I am way too hard on myself.
I have a strong sense of social justice and do believe that each of us can and should make a difference in our everyday interactions. I may not change the world but I want to leave this planet knowing I helped make it a better place. Yes I am an optimist but on the flip side I also rejoice in the crazy things that happen.
Life is for living and what doesn't kill you sure makes you stronger.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Melbourne - Western Suburbs, VIC
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 12 to 14 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Aries
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Red
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Senior Management
- Often drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 50 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Personality - Social
- at least 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
What I'm looking for
A good friend, witty, intelligent, great conversationalist, interested in the world and me and has a great sense of humour. Now that would be a good start but more importantly a person who enjoys life, is caring, respectful, loads of integrity and grateful for the opportunities that life brings.
- I love all types of music and have an eclectic CD collection, too many to mention from classical to zydeco to rock, to jazz, the songs of my youth and the current music my kids love.
- Would love to read more, and have heaps of books to adorn the shelves, but life is busy so if I can get through the weekend papers I am doing well.
- Movies & TV
- Mainly watch ABC & SBS, love politics, a good comedy, a bit of murder and quiz shows.
- Football is fabulous. Try to walk everyday, gym a couple of times a week and PT (personal torture) keeps me going back.
- Other Interests
- I love the theatre and go to as many plays, musicals, comedy shows and concerts as I can fit in. I am trying to become a better photographer, love gardening and cooking. My other passion is travelling as the world despite all the turmoil the earth is an amazing place.