30, Male, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 20 Mar '18
HeadlineWho's headline is it anyway?
Things I've discovered throughout my life so far:
- My happy place is on the top of a mountain covered in snow.
- Whiskey is the nectar of the gods.
- Watching The Block is great for getting ideas on renovating your house, while simultaneously filing for bankruptcy.
- Adulting is hard!
I've recently started getting back into the gym- although, a gym junkie I am not...truth be told, it's pretty much just so I can justify eating pizza and ice cream. I do enjoy playing squash though.
I wouldn't necessarily liken myself to Ed Sheeran, but I can play guitar/sing and have dabbled in writing and recording the odd song over the years.
I value honesty, integrity and genuineness. Balance is key and ideally what I strive for in life. I've got my life together, know what I want and have no real interest in playing games. I'm content enough within myself that I don't have an incessant need to be in a relationship just for the sake of being with someone. I'm looking for a partnership, someone to share my life with. Someone I can learn from and who challenges me. Someone I can laugh and enjoy life with.
At a glance
|Age||30 years old||25 - 32 years old|
|Location||Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA||Within 25km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No children|
|Wants children||Wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a partnership, someone to share my life with. Someone I can learn from and who challenges me. Someone I can laugh and enjoy life with. Someone who values balance in life. Someone who's genuine, upfront, honest and loyal, and who also values that in me.
- Big fan of k-pop! Am I joking about that or not? Guess you have to ask yourself if you're willing to take that chance and risk a k-pop themed road trip...
- Are books still a thing? I think I read one of those once!
- Movies & TV
- If you don't think Pulp Fiction is one of the greatest movies of all time then we may have to discuss your life choices...
- I enjoy chasing a little rubber ball around a room (squash), trying to find a little ball in trees/grass/water (golf) and trying not to get buried in snow while ragdolling down a mountain (snowboarding).
- Other Interests
- I seem to have recently developed a passion for home decorating and gardening...at this rate I'll be knitting soon!