44, Female, Single, Lower Hunter Valley, NSW
- Last online:
- 07 Nov '18
About me - headline
Don't be shy. Drop a line and say hello.
About me - description
I'm a friendly, caring, community minded person. I enjoy attending community events from markets, pub music, food festivals and sporting events. Love all types of travel including camping and the odd 5 star stay. Enjoy cruises and would like to travel overseas. Would like to do more 4wdriving and beach driving with a knowledgeable person.
I am looking for good company to enjoy fun activities with and can definitely laugh at myself.
I enjoy snow skiing and have annual trips.
I am easy going and tend to go with the flow but do have my own goals and aspirations that I am working towards.
If you have read this far, that's great, I appreciate it and I hope to hear from you soon.
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Lower Hunter Valley, NSW
- Sometimes have children at home
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 38 - 53 years old
- Within 500km
- Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed
- Maori, Hispanic / Latino, Aboriginal / TSI, Other background, Other Islander, White / Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Black / African, Mixed Race
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Personality - Very Private, Social, Private, Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Taurus, Libra, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius, Leo, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Capricorn
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Eye colour - Green, Brown, Black, Hazel, Other, Grey, Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown, White, Blonde, Black, Bald, Red, Other, Dark Brown, Grey
- Education - High School, Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree
- Advertising / PR / Media, Administration, Trades / Services, Agricultural, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Consulting, Financial Services, Government employee, Accounting, Legal, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Construction, IT / Telecoms, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Education / Science, Other industry, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Volunteer / Charity / Community, HR/Employment / Training, Retired, Property / Real Estate, Healthcare / Medical, Customer Service / Call Centres, Student, Defence / Emergency Services, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Sales / Marketing
- Technical, Customer Service Role, Professional, Business Owner, Student, Executive, Other job role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Management, Senior Management, Tradesperson
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Vegetarian, No special diet, Other special diet, Vegan
- Agnostic, Jewish, Sikh, Buddhist, Islamic, Catholic, New Age, Other Christian, Hindu, Born Again Christian, Anglican, Atheist, Other religion
- No strong political beliefs, Left wing, Right wing, Swinging voter
- Have no pets, Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be my friend, so lets start there. Someone fun, adventurous, caring, considerate, and hard working. Has life goals and aspirations. Be willing to include someone in the their life and willing to be included in return.
- I enjoy a wide range of music especially when it's live.
- I don't read as much as I used to but enjoy reading. My interests vary greatly.
- Movies & TV
- I like my cop shows; CSI, NCIS and the like. I also watch some home renovation shows as would love to do that one day. Have not been to the movies in a long time so a bit out of touch there.
- I like sport, but do not play anymore. Will watch NRL, AFL, 20/20, and others if at home and not doing anything.
- Other Interests
- I really enjoy camping, going to the beach, and snow skiing. Jumping in the car and seeing new places.