44, Female, Separated, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 22 Oct '18
About me - headline
Career & beach girl looking for a career & beach boy
About me - description
Successful career women and 24/7 mum to a great 9yo boy. I value close friends & family though also like quiet time to reflect, meditate & plan the future.
My ideal weekend is being spontaneous and going paddle boarding, swimming, sailing, cycling or for a walk (no marathons though) rather than taking photos of food.
I'm intelligent, honest, affectionate, kind, optimistic, respectful and a bit quirky.
I got to where I am myself and am looking for someone with similar ambition & success.
Where will I be in 5 years time? Healthy & happy with a great relationship with my son & significant other, career, serving Epilepsy board (or subcommittee) & involved in my local community.
At a glance
- 44 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- White / Caucasian
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 9 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'1/154 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Senior Management
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 38 - 47 years old
- Within 10km
- Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single
- Don't want children
- at least 5'1/154 cm
- Business Owner, Executive, Management, Senior Management, Professional
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
What I'm looking for
Friendship first with an independent & intelligent man. We'd be supportive of each other's growth and enjoy laughs along the way. A great dad, uncle, godfather, or someone who respects & values kids and sees their role to guide kids to make informed life choices... not to be a kid's best mate.
- I love cranking the tunes - rock, pop, disco, some orchestra or tuning into Radio National
- Australian novelists, Harvard Business Review and World Economic Forum
- Movies & TV
- I'd rather be at the beach
- Water activities. In winter, in the MCC
- Other Interests
- Are you serious - how does a mum with a full time job who actively contributes to the community, have time for other interests?!