51, Male, Divorced, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 21 Mar '18
HeadlineLife has two rules...#1 Never Give Up...#2 Always Remember Rule #1
Young at heart, a necessity really as it is a plus when spending time with my kids. They are 14 now and have always pushed me into new experiences , however now it's more physical challenges ( currently indoor rock climbing is a feature on my weekends)...
As the kids moved through the various interests so did my involvement... a rugby coach for 5 years, a golf caddy for my son, starter / time keeper / master at the BBQ at swimming , currently still learning how to score and time keep for the girls water polo ( the game is so quick)....
In my time I loved skiing and snowboarding, saving my holidays to travel chasing snow.. I enjoy exploring, being introduced to new things, (I'll try most things at least once). I want to explore close to home, interstate or overseas but I find it much more enjoyable sharing the experience with someone, the laughs and good times seem to last longer and are more memorable... I took up Salsa and zouk for a short time and loved it ( would like to get back into it again)...
I've created a good balance with training 3 mornings a week and healthy living ( feeling the benefits of it now and it's great )... I would like to meet someone and we just click.... the conversations just flow along with smiles and laughs... someone who wants to spend time with me and is affectionate... a gentle touch as you walk by.
At a glance
|Age||51 years old||38 - 50 years old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 50km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No children, Living with them, Sometimes living with them, Don't live with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|career & education|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
A spark is essential to start with, someone who is genuine, honest, fun loving, and loves to laugh... a smile that is infectious... likes to be active and also likes the quite times... someone who wants to spent time with me, exploring, travelling , trying new things. lets see where life take us
- Really depends on environment and mood. Most played Powder Finger, Foo Fighters, Jon Stevens, Pearl Jam, Charlie Puth, Shawn Mendes, Tony Succus, Ed Sheeran,.. when not with the kids I listen to triple J
- Not much time for reading ... last book I could not put down "The First Causalty" by Ben Elton
- Movies & TV
- Depends on who I'm with or what mood I'm in... Bourne series, James Bond with Daniel Craig, Shawshank Redemption, Good Will Hunting... TV Restoration Man, Grand Design, Utopia, Rake.
- Sport has centred around my kids, rugby coach, swimming time keeper / starter, water polo scorer, golf cady..... I do enjoy a live rugby game when time permits
- Other Interests
- Employer provides Pt 3 mornings a week, indoor bouldering, Salsa, Zouk, travel, exploring