33, Male, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 15 Oct '18
About me - headline
I'll have you know that I'm quite popular with the bots.
About me - description
With the winds of change bringing us into 2017 I figured that it was time that I sat down and spent some moments rewriting this profile for the year ahead. So with that in mind please bear with me while I iron out all of the gremlins in my profile.
Firstly. Hi [insert name here] and welcome to my humble little corner of RSVP.
Like most of us I'm not the best at describing myself, but I will try and give it a shot. On first impressions people would describe me as being quiet, reserved and if I'm lucky thoughtful. This would be a pretty accurate as I'm usually a bit uncomfortable in new social situations or settings. I do tend to open up though and become far more talkative once I start to feel comfortable. I think that I am a genuine sort of guy and pretty much an open book most things and I pride myself on being honest and loyal towards my friends. Family is also very important to me and I hope to find someone who shares that belief as I would like nothing more than to start a family of my own sometime in the not too distant future.
My favourite sport is cricket and I play a couple of games of indoor cricket a week. Outside of cricket I enjoy kicking back and relaxing in front of the TV and watching my favourite TV shows like Star Trek, The Newsroom and the West Wing. I do also like my video games but I don't play them anywhere near as often as I once did. I enjoy spending time with my friends and like going out to see the latest new release at the cinema especially in Gold Class with those comfy recliner chairs. I like to do a bit of ten-pin bowling and enjoy taking nice walks along with beach on a sunny day.
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Private
- Star sign - Libra
- 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Large-ish
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Diploma
- Customer Service / Call Centres
- Customer Service Role
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Have pets
his ideal partner
- 20 - 35 years old
- Within 250km
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social, Very Private, Private
- Star sign - Libra, Aquarius, Leo, Capricorn, Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer, Taurus, Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries, Virgo
- 5'0/152 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Large-ish
- Education - Post Graduate, High School, Diploma, Some college, Degree
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet, Vegetarian, Other special diet, Vegan
- Left wing, Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
I would be lying if I said that I didn't have the picture of the ideal girl floating around in my head, but I'm not here for that. What I am looking for is someone who is real. Someone who I can develop and share a special connection with Someone to share the good times with and even the bad.
- My music taste is diverse to say the least. I have no real favourite genre or style as I mostly listen to whatever is on the radio or on my mobile phone. On occasion I do like to sing along to my favourite tunes especially when I am driving.
- I like to do a fair bit of reading when I have the time. My favourite genres are by far Sci-Fi + Fantasy and detective novels. Some of my all time favourite book series are The Belgariad and The Malloreon by David Eddins. The Green Rider series by Kristen Britain and the Harry Bosch series.
- Movies & TV
- I love going out to the movies, I will watch most things but action, sci-fi and fantasy movies are by far my favourites. As for TV I am a massive Star Trek, Chuck & West Wing fan. My current favourite TV show is The Newsroom by Aaron Sorkin.
- I love to watch most sports but my favourite by far is cricket. It's very hard to drag me away from the TV when it is on. I also play indoor cricket ever week. I also enjoying watching AFL Footy and my favourite team is the North Melbourne Kangaroos.
- Other Interests
- I know it's cliché but I like to go for walks a long beach especially when the sun is out. I like to go for drives and travel when I can. I also like to write and my dream is to one day write my own fantasy book series.