48, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired...
About me - description
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends sharing great food, wine, laughter and conversation.
I like spending time outdoors in the sunshine, at the beach, on the harbour, foreshore, cafe's, restaurants or backyard BBQ's.
Equally, time spent at home curled up in front of a fire on the couch watching DVD's eating take out and drinking superb wine can be just as much fun with the right person.
Like most people on this website I am looking forward to meeting new and interesting people and hopefully someone special.
As I have bravely posted my photograph on this website I think it is only fair that I can see yours, so if you wish to contact me please do so with a photopraph of yourself.
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Aquarius
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Some college
- Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 44 - 60 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Personality - Social
- 5'11/180 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic
What I'm looking for
A gentleman that can hold a conversation has a sense of humour and is genuine. I am also attracted to the following qualities, confidence, easy going, romantic, kind, manners, has a sense of adventure and loves to try new things..... not too much to ask!? ;)
- It is so varied it really depends on my mood but my iPod travels with me everywhere.
- When time permits I read fiction, non-fiction, biographies, history, philosophy, health & wellbeing and cookbooks.
- Movies & TV
- I love movies, anything that will make me laugh would be my first choice otherwise action, science fiction, thought provoking or documentary. One of my favourites is still The Intouchables.
- I love to get out in the sunshine when the weather permits. Walks on the beach or harbour foreshore and any water sports - swimming, scuba, jet skiing, sailing/boating and fishing. I also enjoy watching AFL, Rugby and Tennis.