39, Male, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
It's a Jungle out there.....................
About me - description
I came here 12 years ago and made Sydney my new home.
My background is Italian,German and Austrian, so you get fiery passion with good work ethic and a tad of laid back attitude.
I like exploring new things and love adventures, so if you rather stay at home and watch movies only, please stay away from me.
I am pretty much up for anything whether it is a romantic picnic at full moon, cooking a fest for my loved friends and partner, or jump out of a plane if this is what it takes to have fun.
However I can also be serious, I work as a Asset Services Manager, study a Masters degree and read astronomy,politics and economics books for fun, so I am sure I can hold a five minute conversation if you require me to, nevertheless I prefer to make my friends laugh which I have been told to be very good at.
At a glance
- 39 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Post Graduate
- Property / Real Estate
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
his ideal partner
- 18 - 40 years old
- Within 500km
- Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a relationship not a friendship so if you want a non-intimate friendship please DO NOT waste my time.
- Fiction,Astronomy,Real Estate,Politics
- Movies & TV
- Blockbusters but dont mind the occasional foreign movie either
- Other Interests
- Test Driving of cars,Food tasting,whisky tasting,cigars,Real Estate,motorbikes