52, Female, Divorced, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 22 Oct '18
About me - headline
Looking for an interesting and decent chap, close to me in age, and who doesn¿t look like he¿s been holding up a bar stool for at least a 1/4 of a century.
About me - description
LOL not much to ask for. As you can probably gather I am taking a pretty lighthearted approach to all this. I have been single and not really looking for a possible partner for a while now. The hope is still there that I may somehow get lucky and meet someone who also still has hope in their heart to meet someone like me :-)
I am a mostly happy person with a friendly personality who likes to help others. I love Hobart. It's a beautiful place that now feels like home for me, I am grateful for the true friends I have made here.
I enjoy being outside and being physically active, I like a bit of hard work, mostly in my garden; I don't mind having dirt under my nails.
Currently working nearly full time and slowly studying - BA majoring in both English and History. I have learnt a lot and mostly enjoyed the process.
I generally have lots of projects on the go at the same time (garden, crafts, sewing etc), sometimes my kitchen resembles a science lab (kombucha). My pile of must-read-soon books seems to grow faster than I can get through them as well as pursuing research for a multitude of other potential distractions.
At a glance
- 52 years old
- Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- White / Caucasian
- Have children at home - 1 child from 14 to 23 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Degree
- Education / Science
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Swinging voter
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 48 - 55 years old
- Within 100km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Private
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, A bit overweight, Average, Slim
- Eye colour - Grey, Hazel, Other, Blue, Green, Black, Brown
- Hair colour - Grey, White, Red, Blonde, Bald, Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown
- Education - Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate
- IT / Telecoms, Accounting, Financial Services, Legal, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Sales / Marketing, Advertising / PR / Media, Administration, Consulting, Government employee, Agricultural, Education / Science, Healthcare / Medical, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Defence / Emergency Services, HR/Employment / Training, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Professional, Student, Technical, Senior Management, Customer Service Role, Other job role, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Executive, Management, Business Owner
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Vegetarian, Other special diet, No special diet, Vegan
- Swinging voter, Left wing, No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner would be intelligent, strong, loyal, trustworthy, non-judgemental, does not sweat the small stuff. Someone who challenges me to think deeply and to be a better person. Happy to spend time with me when they can, and whom I know is still 100% there for me in spirit when they can't.
- I love music! loud or soft. In the car mostly Triple J or ABC Classical and if I'm feeling like conversation then Radio National. I also love the symphony when I can get there. Not keen on rap and strange jazz though.
- Trying to read a lot more, especially for my studies in History and English Literature. I like fiction that examines life and people's reactions to their circumstances. At times my favourite authors have been: Louis de Bernieres, Marquez, Fitzgerald, Austen, Allende and many, many others.
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch a lot I'm generally too busy. Crime drama on the ABC. Also period dramas and wildlife docos. Bleak House, Poldark. Movies; Love quirky and/or action movies (for escapism) and intelligent funnies, Fargo, Love Actually, Room with a View, Hotel Budapest, Dragon Tattoo.
- Whilst I'm active I don't play or watch sport, I'm happy to be company for someone who does take an interest in it. I love swimming in summer and have enjoyed a bit of sailing. Keen to go bush walking more. I'm a take the stairs person mostly.
- Other Interests
- I love to cook for others and I'm interested in eating clean/kind, not obsessed by this but learning more. I try to keep up with world events and issues. Painting is good as a creative outlet. I have a lot of interests in my life and I am open to new passions.