33, Male, Single, Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 18 Jul '18
HeadlineI come with a bonus cat :)
I'm hoping to find someone that I can build a meaningful relationship with. It would be great to meet someone special, who I could travel, explore and spend my life with... that's the dream anyway.
I love being out with nature - either as a day trip some place nice or even just a walk up the mountains. Travel is something I really enjoy, but haven't done as much as would have liked to - I'm hoping to change that! I find it really interesting exploring new places and see how others live (in other parts of the globe). My last holiday was quite an eye opener and has made me want to see a lot more.
Some things I like are: spending time with my family (and my Burmese cat), catching a movie, a day trip to the mountains/country, flying, gym.. or even a quiet day in is always good (catching up on my growing list of TV shows).
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Melbourne - South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'5/165 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Other industry
- Other job role
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 20 - 33 years old
- Within 75km
- at most 5'6/167 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Hispanic / Latino, Middle Eastern, White / Caucasian, Other background, Mixed Race
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
What I'm looking for
Someone who is *genuinely* caring, considerate and who isn't selfish. Someone who I can be myself around and feel comfortable with.
- A bit of everything, but usually more the older hits (80's, 90's etc).
- Fiction, non fiction, thriller, horror - not too fussed as long as it's a good book!
- Movies & TV
- TV series: Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Gotham, Vikings, The Walking Dead, Seinfeld, Ancient Aliens. Movies: Thrillers, horrors and sci-fi (but really, any good movie from most genres), just not a big fan of rom coms and teen movies!
- Hiking and gym.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, building things, relocating possums, hiking, movies, gym, gardening, day trips, nature, iphones and animals.