46, Female, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 Aug '18
HeadlineLooking for a nice,fit and genuine guy to share hobbies,jokes,food and highs & lows...
Hi, guys. I am a friendly, down to earth, loving, thoughtful, well-educated Chinese lady working in Sydney. I appreciate the pleasure and purity brought by music and the nature. I am fond of both chinese and western music, classic and pop music. I am not adventurous type. but I do enjoy outdoor activities. such as playing badminton & volleyball, bush walking, rowing, walking along beach or park with the right person hand in hand... I like to travel to explore the nature. I like to dine out & picnic with family and friends and sometimes, and also like to cook at home and enjoy food with friends. On the other hand, I also enjoy staying at home sharing food and jokes with Mr. Right, doing some readings or listening to music or watching DVD especially at rainy weekends.
My friends always say I am easygoing and have positive mind. I am a kind of person who likes to live a healthy and fit life. I go to gym and attend yoga class regularly. I am not perfect. But I am happy with who I am and always appreciate the good in my life.
At a glance
- 46 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'6/167 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Black
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Education - Degree
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 41 - 52 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Widowed, Single
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'3/190 cm
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
honest, friendly, down to earth,mature, caring,easygoing and healthy guy with positive outlook who is looking for a serious relationship and is not just indulged in love games to refresh himself. Someone who I can talk to, a best friend, who is patient, know how to respect people.
- both chinese and western music, classic and pop music.
- Magazines,such as women's weekly, new ideas and gardening & landscape...newpaper,and novel
- Movies & TV
- romantic comedy, action movies, cartoon movies as well as scientific or some sorts of adventure movies... Favorite Movies are Avatar, Transformers,Eight Below,Howl's Moving Castle...Favorite TV shows are home and away, CSI, dancing with star,Australian idol,Better Homes and Gardens, Tennis Australia
- volleyball,badminton,yoga, rowing, coastal walking and bush walking